Technical development provides the functionality of your web site. All sites have some level of technical requirements from basic web hosting to e-commerce to complex web applications.
technical functionality tips
- Many inexpensive packaged scripts exist to add functionality to your site. Proper use of these resources can dramatically increase the value and uniqueness of your site for little costs.
- Technical development can be used to tailor site content to the specific needs of the user.
- Use functionality to gather information about who is visiting your site.
technical development types
technical development process
- Architecture Planning
- Select the platform hardware and software for your site and applications.
- Application Design
- Specify application functionality to best meet your needs
- Application Development
- Programming and hardware configuration, testing and implementation
activities, time and costs estimates
(See specific technical development types)