level of quality
Quality describes the overall value (both perceived and real) of your web site from your audience's perspective. Quality drives the value of your site. While many people focus on aesthetics in judging quality, total quality relates to all aspects of your site.
web site quality gauge
- Packaged template design, light promotion
- Custom theme design, strategic planning, functional features, moderate promotion
- Elite custom theme design, strategic planning, advanced creative features, custom functional features, and aggressive promotion
- Match your sites quality to its value; your investment should match projected returns.
- If the web offers little value to your company, basic quality is appropriate.
- If your are in a competitive industry with high customer expectations enhanced quality may be required to achieve your goals.
- Perceptions are important but quality is not all about aesthetics. It is about effectively meeting your customer's true needs.