Page creative element design generates content that is designed to enhance a specific page. This broad category of creative elements can generally be thought of as anything that is not apart of the theme template. The vast majority are graphics, typical examples are; masthead graphics, photo portraits in a biography pages, product photos in an online catalog, or animated banners.
page element tips
- Proper use of page elements can add to the decor of a site giving it a unique look and higher perceived value.
- Do not add page elements ad hoc. They can destroy the central theme and add to download times.
(Depends on theme element types)
activities, time and costs estimates
- Basic Text Graphics: .25hrs, $15 (each)
- Simple masthead text headers
- Basic Image Graphics: .5hrs, $30 (each)
- Stock/Scanned photos lightly manipulated and cropped
- Standard Graphics: 2hrs, $120
- Fully manipulated stock graphics or simple graphics created from scratch
- Advanced Graphics: 8+hrs, $15
- Highly manipulated graphics, customer designs from scratch
- Animated Gifs[kl]
- Photographs [kl]
- Flash banners [kl]