Branding design generates any graphical elements that are central to the aesthetics of a web site theme, i.e. company, product, or site logos. Branding elements guide theme/masthead design by setting color and shape requirements. Often a web site will incorporate multiple logos build around a central look (Logo Family).
- Many companies create new online versions of their existing print logos either because existing logos do not translate well to electronic media or they want to establish a distinct online presence.
- The psychology of logos is subtle yet powerful. To establish a effective connection with your customers it is vital to thoroughly research and test your symbolic imagery.
Time and cost estimates
- Basic logo: 1 Day, $500
- Standard logo: 1 Week, $2,500
- Elite logo: 1 Month, $10,000+
- Logo Family: Same as above for 1st logo, add 50% for additional logos