Web Design Graphic Methodology
Our process has streamlined both design and engineering for websites. This keeps costs low while improving performance dramtically.
More on why we use this highly successful web design process...
What about designing to be viewed equally by all browsers?
- Initial meeting or conference call to determine site goals and strategy.
- Site map review.
- Engineering and database considerations. Shopping cart.
- Forms for RFQs, Contact, Human Resources.
- Web hosting and domain name review.
- Maintenance discussions. Need for web-based content management system (CMS), vs. Adobe/Macromedia Contribute.
- Importance for search engines to index your site.
- Pricing to match your company budgets.
- Leads to Estimate, then agreement.
Moving Forward with Design
- Submission of logo, photos, marketing standards.
- If these do not exist, we may require additional time in developing a new corporate identity.
- Submission of any current print materials.
- Completion of our confidential questionairre and profile.
- Completion of any needed Engineering Specifications for database applications
- Search Engine documents completed.
- FTP information to the web server, for file support verification.
- Reviews all materials received.
- Produces the most logical lowest level 'inner' content page for review. We prefer to 'live' with the proposed site and design long enough to really get a long term understanding. It takes calendar time to think and reflect about decisions. Typically two to three weeks solves most interface issues on a complex multi-level design; shorter time is needed for more simplistic sites.
- 'Tweak' to client specifications. We'll be monitoring the time we have punched in-punched out on the project, so we can advise you if any issues are being seen with the design budget far in advance. No surprises.
- Initial administrative interfaces available for client review for database applications development.
- Approves the final design and interface.
- At this time, final content is needed to correspond with the approved site map.
- Site templates, libraries and includes built.
- Site Pages and Corresponding GUI Elements Built and Checked.
- Integrates all Text and Scans on Pages as Directed by Client.
- Completes any outstanding items remaining on the Engineering Specifications sheet.
- Reviews all pages. Provides edits to pages, preferably in batches.
- Extensive Text Changes Provided as a New Electronic File. (Please be Advised That Extensive AA's (Author Alterations) usually incurs additional charges.
Graphic design for web sites doesn't have to be difficult. Let us show you how...
- Final round of edits.
- QC on any engineering components.
- Final invoice cut and sent.
- Upon Receipt of Final Payment, FTP's Files, Tests All Pages and Links
- ODBC and secured certificates preset for database sites.
- Cleanout of Job Ticket, All Requested Source Materials Returned.
- Final Optimization for Search Engines on Home Page.
- Submission of new sites to the major engines and directories that are free.
- Schedule 6-week ranking report.
- Project archived.
What About Cost?