web site strategy
Web site strategic planning maps a path for maximizing the effectiveness of your web site. Strategic planning directly impacts your web site's success as it forms the framework for how your entire site is developed.
web strategic planning process
- Preliminary Planning
- Create web site mission, objectives, and resource requirements to determine project scope.
- Needs Analysis
- Develop requirements from a company, customer, and industry points of view.
- Concept Development
- Specify site concepts to achieve requirements.
activities, time and costs estimates
- Basic: 1 Week, $1,000
- Preliminary planning session, concept meeting, internal review, concept summary
- Standard: 1 Month, $10,000
- Preliminary planning sessions, internal information gathering, secondary needs research, concept meetings, concept research, internal review, surveys and/or focus group testing, concept specification
- In-Depth: 4 Months, $50,000+
- Preliminary planning sessions, internal information exploration, primary and secondary needs research, concept meetings, concept research, internal reviews, in-depth surveys and/or focus group testing, detailed concept specification