Sites | Featured
Seminars | contact
newest sites launched
- A leader in Information Security and Info Audit , with world-wide
seminars active in Europe, Asia and North America.
A robust set of both front and backend tools allow MIS the
ability to manage this 3-way database interface.
- A Regional bank with a strong presence in the High Tech
- A world leader in synthetics manufacturing. Phase One incorporates
simple user instructions and a home Flash interface.
We won't tell you which one was in production for 181 weeks
Length: 2 day
Format: Lecture/PC Lab
Cost: $ 795
Dates: December 17-18, 2001
Description: Undoubtedly the most popular and powerful
web editor, Dreamweaver 4 is used as the web design tool of
choice from artists to technical communicators to professional
web design houses. This course provides a basic grounding
in the Dreamweaver editing and management tools.
Participants Will Learn:
Creating Dreamweaver sites and documents.
· Using tables and backgrounds for design.
· Updating and managing sites
...and much more!
Contact: Kris Olson, 603.715.5445
Payment: MasterCard, Visa, American
Payment: 3 business days prior or purchase order
Group Discounts: 3 or more people from the same company that
register for the same seminar on the same date are entitled
to a 15% discount.